background

Sunday, June 16, 2013

More Twinkling H2Os and some Scrapbooking

A few moinths ago I saw a technique on the Grow Creative blog http://growcreative.blogspot.co.uk/ showing how to use a photograph, some technology and water colours to produce a painting.  I thought it looked interesting and her tutorial was so easy to follow I thought I'd give it a try.  It was easy! And I love how it turned out!



I also managed to do some long overdue scrapbooking.  This one is still without the pic as it is for a newborn for one of the guys at work who has just welcomed his second baby into his family. 




I did a couple more layouts that are not quite finished, so will post them later in the week.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous gift for the parents of the new baby. A gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete