background

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Scrap365 June Sketch Challenge

A few weeks ago, I came across a link to Scrap365 Magazine. Gabrielle from Such A Pretty Mess blog had a layout featured on their cover. While looking through the site, I saw their Sketch Challenge and decided to give it a try. As soon as I saw the sketch, an idea of what I wanted to do formed in my head. Here is my take on the sketch...which looks nothing like what I had originally planned LOL...and the original sketch below. I used DCWV Lemon Floral paper for this layout. The animal print arch is actually the handle from a gift bag I received recently.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love that you've used animal print for the arch. I am never brave enough for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of those patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking layout! Love your colour combo! TFS

    ReplyDelete