background

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Face #22 and Art Journal Page

FACE #22 - MEDITATION
This face was done using PanPasteld over a last pull of a Gelli Plate.  The Gelli print really only picked up the "dregs" left from the print used on the art journal page below.  I decided to do her with eyes closed and when finished she looked like she was meditating.




RAINING
This art journal page started with a Gelli Plate print that I ripped in half and adhered to each page.  I then added more acrylic paints with my fingers through various stencils.  I used some hole-y drywall tape to add some small dots and then stuck the painted tape to the page as well.  Some doodling and stamping to finish the page. I tried to leave a little white space on the page, as that is something a bit difficult for me.  Despite the title of "raining" the colours of this page make me happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment