background

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Gelli Play with Packing Tape

Well I finally had a chance to try the packing tape technique shown on the Gelli Arts website http://gelliarts.blogspot.ca/.  Was a lot of fun! (although I have to admit that waiting for paint to dry was hard...I was so anxious to see the final result LOL)  Will definitely do more of these and use them in my journal and on scrapbook layouts.

This is the Gelli Plate before laying down the tape.



And this is the tape with Perfect Pearls and some dictionary pages adhered to it. 


Thanks to all that visit my page and leave such encouraging comments.  It means a lot!

6 comments:

  1. Home run! These tapes you've made are amazing-and you've encouraged me that the waiting for the paint to dry is worth it! Thanks for sharing this with the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was hard to wait LOL and I guess I could have used a heat gun to speed things up but wasn't sure how the gelli plate would react to that.

      Delete
  2. I haven't done the tape, but you are inspiring me to try! I find it hard to cut my paper, not sure why lol
    Your print has so much energy and looks perfect in the tape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know how you feel...but kept it in my head that I knew it was going to end up as strips and that made it a bit easier. I'll keep an eye on your blog to see how your try with this turns out. I'm sure it will be fabulous :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Those look awesome. I hope you'll share what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see what you have done with the tapes. Thanks for linking to the video....a great tech.

    ReplyDelete