The papers add up though...piles and piles of them. I started to try to think of what I could do with all the pages I've been printing. I will definitely bind some to make an art journal or two so that I can have a journal full of already completed backgrounds that I can add to. This weekend I also started a couple of mini art journals...or maybe mini-albums. For one, I joined pre-made cards together with tape to form a multi-fold accordian card. I then covered the pages with Gelli prints cut to size. For the second one, I cut a 12x12 sheet of black cardstock in half and scored it at the 6" point to form a folded 6x6" card. I then joined 3 of these strips together, and again covered each 6x6 square with a Gelli print. I placed some ribbon in between the cardstock and printed papers for the front and back covers as well.
I added some circle and heart shapes cut from the papers I used to clean my brayer after spreading paint on my Gelli plate. Then I started adding things to the pages as they came to me....die cuts, markers, words, paint, etc.
This is still a work in progress, but here are some photos for now.