background

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Productive weekend

CREATE Here it is on Sunday afternoon and I've just finished having some fun in my craft room. Today I finished a journal cover that I had started the other day, I used a Prima Canvas Resist journal cover and Dylusions ink sprays to create the cover and then added assorted embellishments and more sprays. I'll be showing a group of teens how to make this journal cover and a couple of journal pages as well on November 25th at Younique Country Retreat.
TIME CHANGES EVERYTHING I love the fall with the changing of the colours of the leaves, and the cool crisp, sunny days. Unfortunately it also means snow will show up soon...but in the meantime I love the colours of this season. The other day it was a bit windy here and the leaves were blowing off the trees. It gave me an idea for a journal page. Well...the resulting page wasn't quite what was in my head...but it was close. I used Dylusuions ink sprays and assorted stamps. My favourite stamp on this page was the "spider web" which I actually used to simulate the veins on a leaf. I was just about to take a photo of this layout when I decided that it was still missing something...back to the craft room to add the touch of red...what would fall colours be with outout red!

No comments:

Post a Comment