background

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 4 of Creative Week!

Yes...I skipped Day 3. Actually there are a few things on the go not yet ready, so I've skipped to posting Day 4 achievements in my art journal. I challenged myself to leave white space on the page today...a very difficult thing for me. I am fairly happy with this page. I used Dylusions spray inks and 8 different stencils to create the base and then dripped teal acrylic paint over the page, tipping it in 2 directions to achieve the run pattern. I also used a flower stamp and sprayed the centre with Dylusions Lemon Zest.
I found a sticker with the words "Let the tears come, Let them heal your soul" and thought that the dripped paint on this page fit those words.
The last page today was another thst started out in one direction and ended up in another. I had these rose stickers that I wanted to use so layered them over a dark grey base. I stamped a vine around the bottom of the roses and then I splotched on some teal paint...used a stencil with white paint layered with Dylusions spray ink in Lemon Zest and some teal acrylic paint. I splashed on some white and gold acrylic paints to finish it off.

1 comment:

  1. loving all of your pages...they look awesome!
    wanted to follow your blog but it didn't work... ??
    have a great day!
    Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete