Thursday, February 7, 2013
I tried something a little different with this face. I started off with a paper that I had cleaned my brayer on while doing Gelli prints. It had a little pink, green and blue on it. Then I sprayed some Dylusions ink sprays on it using some chipboard flourishes as masks. I then lightly sketched in the face...painted with acrylics and filled in the flourishes with magenta before outlining in a black paint pen. Something a bit different for me..but I like it...and I felt happy that another face is finished. I can hardly believe I'm keeping up daily with this challenge LOL.